100% off grid wihout sacrificing luxury
Glenayr Farm offers two breathtaking villas which is each positioned on it’s own mountain with complete privacy and seclusion with no neighbours in site (apart from hundreds of sheep and kangaroos and George and Lawson our nosey cows).
Each villa is based on architecturally designed floor plans with interior designed furnishings.
Enjoy the first rays of the morning with spectacular sunrises and the last rays of the night with sunsets that simply take your breath away overlooking your own private dam.
LUXURY AT ITS FINEST
EXCLUSIVE VILLA STAY
- Luxurious king size bed
- A siting area by an indoor fire place
- Small marble kitchenette with gas stove top and a small fridge and freezer
- Hand towel, bath matt, shampoo, conditioner and soap
- A modern well equipped kitchenette with a small fridge/freezer, gas stove, kettle, crockery and cutlery, serving dishes and glass ware
Please note* the villas and glamping bell tents are completely seperate, with their own facilities and are positioned 500 meters apart and out of site of each other for the ultimate privacy for both parties.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, long life milk, salt, pepper, oil, BBQ and tomato sauce
- Enormous doors and windows to take in the views
- An oversized deck with fairy lights with an outside kitchenette with BBQ and gas stove top
- A daybed to enjoy an afternoon snooze or read a book
- Open plan bathroom with a glass wall in the shower to take in the country view whilst showering
- Gorgeous private wood fire hot tub (becomes a mini plunge pool in summer)
- Private outdoor firepit. Fire ban is applicable in certain seasons of the year. Read fire ban guide.