A 2 HOUR YOGA AND WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
To book this experience in, please call Amy from Yoga Seeds on 0400 112 121
- Welcomed by Amy from Yoga Seeds with an ice-cold watermelon shot
- Start with a 15-minute ‘silent mindful walk’ around the dam and old tree
- Enjoy a 1-hour yoga class
- Followed by a 15-minute meditation
- Then take turns plunging into our ice filled bathtub or dam
- Then jump into our wood fired hot tub
- Enjoy a refreshing ice-cold washcloth infused in Indigiearth lemon grass essential oil to wash your face whilst sipping an Indigiearth herbal tea and cookie
- To complete your experience, you can relax on a sunlounge listening to the sounds of silence and taking in the serenity and stunning views
* Indigiearth is an Award Winning, 100 percent Aboriginal owned and established business, with its headquarters in Mudgee using authentic Australian native products
BENEFITS OF A SILENT / MINDFUL WALK
Mindful walking simply means walking while being aware of each step and of our breath. …
Mindful walking has many benefits. Not only are there physical benefits of walking in itself but mindful walking can reduce blood pressure and heart rate, can release our sorrows and our worries and help bring peace into our body and mind. It can create feelings of wellbeing, provide better sleep, improve mood and manage stress.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
Yoga has been used as an alternative form of exercise to keep the mind and body healthy and happy. Practicing yoga improves balance, endurance, flexibility, and strength, can help improve a person’s mental well-being, creates mental clarity and calmness, increases body awareness, relieves chronic stress patterns, relaxes the mind, centres attention and sharpens concentration.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
Meditation helps keep the mind sharp, relieves stress and anxiety, and can strengthen your immune system. There are thousands of studies that have shown mindfulness meditation can positively impact mental and physical health. Whether it’s by reducing stress, improving sleep, increasing focus, or improving relationships.
BENEFITS OF A COLD PLUNGE
A cold plunge can be extremely beneficial for the brain and body—it releases stress hormones and helps reduce tension (hence why we put ice on sore muscles) and cure all ailments, from depression and fatigue to headaches
BENEFITS OF CREATING A HOT / COLD PLUNGE
This kind of hot and cold therapy is incredibly popular in Finland, where sauna culture is a way of Nordic life (Finland has 2 million saunas in a country of 5 million people). Extreme heat and cold produce natural highs as they release natural endorphins, can make you sleep better, improve blood flow, reduce inflammation and decrease muscle aches. But the biggest benefit? It’s seriously relaxing.